Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hockey Boy

Andrew is planning on playing more hockey while Sullivan and I are in the Midwest for the next couple of months, but since Sullivan has recently become pretty obsessed with all things sports-related, including hockey, we were glad to be able to go watch him play this week once before we leave!



Watching Daddy play hockey...



Uh-oh! Get that puck out! Get it out!






Hard to get good pictures of Andrew through the glass with an iphone!








Trying to get out on the ice...


Upset that I won't let him on the ice with the grown men using sticks to shoot hard objects at each other! He kept begging, "Out there! Out there!"


2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures......especially walking from the back dragging his stick....looks like after a loss though.....Remember, there is the outdoor rink at Garner Park near the house where he could try HIS new skates when Daddy comes to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm screaming - um rooting- already!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete